Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) is one of the top advertising platforms, providing an enormous opportunity for all individuals and businesses to showcase their services and products to hundreds of millions of Google users every single day.
The advertising and working process remains precisely the same despite the alteration in the platform title. It all starts from the user end when you put the query, and the search engine wisely provides data relevant to the search keyword.
How it all works?
Google Ads allows the marketing agencies and individuals to make their maximum bids on the keywords. The maximum bid lets you place the ad on the search engine results pages (referred to as SERPs).
Is there any option to set a daily budget?
Yes! Google Ads lets you set the maximum amount you would like to spend on your daily advertising. Additionally, the system automatically determines the ongoing rate of the ads.
If the current rate is within your bid limit, they will show up your ads. In case the pay-per-click exceeds your bid limit, the system will automatically stop showing your ads.
Are there types of ad campaigns?
Google Ads gives complete control over the how and where to show your advertisements to the world, with the help of some types in campaigns.
- Search Campaign: These ads appear in search results as other websites enlisted. However, the company marks the listing with “Ad” near to the website link.
- Display Campaign: Google Ads has long hands when it comes to advertisements; they work with hundreds of thousands of favorite web pages and blogs. Your graphical ads are placed in the form of different-sized banners.
- Shopping Campaign: Such a campaign type gives you lots of potential buyers by giving your product ad access to millions of wandering online users looking to purchase products. It also allows putting the pricing of the product on the ad.
- Video Campaign: These are further categorized into skippable and non-skippable video ads. However, the videos always have a lasting impression on the viewers of your product. They will probably show interest in your advertised service or whatever product—the appearance of video ads also a prerequisite to have specified keywords.
- App Campaign: Likewise, app ads appear within the most-used and popular applications linked with Google Ads. Even designing the ad for every application is automated. After some calculations and algorithm testing, they will craft your advertisement accordingly.
How much does Google Ads cost?
Google Ads automatically calculates the cost of pay-per-click depending on various factors such as your spending budget, quality of the website, and many other region factors. But, most commonly, the estimate for pay-per-click lies between $1 and $2
Having association with professional and digital marketing firms can essentially benefit your ad campaigns in many ways as they will help you with their experienced-based tips and tricks to have more viewers for your website.