Facebook Ads is an effective tool for growing your business’s sales and generating more happy customers. It is the best place to share your services with around three hundred million active users and more than three million businesses.
Apart from this, this advertising and marketing tool comes with lots of handy features as advantages and flaws as disadvantages. Let’s get deep into Facebook Ads.
Pros of Facebook Ads
- Tracking campaigns is simple
- Targeting options for the audience with age, interests, incomes and other geographical locations
- Quick & instantaneously return on investment & instant traffic
- Complete control over daily spending limit and monitoring of maximum CPC.
Cons of Facebook Ads
- If improperly configured and managed, this may be pricey.
- There are no options for showcasing your advertising at certain times of the day or certain days of the week unless you opt for a lifetime budget.
- A reduced conversation rate may occur if you reach people too early in the purchase decision.
- Limited to the facebook users only.
What are targeting options available in Facebook Ads?
You will come to know about the options and settings for targeting the audience. Facebook Ads allows you to set up each advertisement for a particular audience. For instance, the audience varies age, gender, language, geographical location and most interestingly, their common interest and connections.
Can we set up a budget for Facebook Ads?
Yes! The Facebook ad gives you complete control over budget settings for your advertisement. You can manage between how much you are willing to spend and how long you want your ads to run on the platform.
Furthermore, Facebook’s default recommendation is a regular budget of $20.00. You may customize this in various ways, including selecting a “daily” or “lifetime” budget and editing the sum you want to spend.
To Wrap Up
Facebook Ads is a great tool to boost your sales but using effective mythology or help from marketing professionals. This tool has lots of customization in terms of audience targeting and budget settings.
Thus, people find it difficult to set up their ad campaigns. We at Metrix helps individuals and businesses managing their advertisement with great expertise to maximize the outcomes.