Facebook Ads has emerged as an effective marketing practice, connecting businesses with around three million people. With such an enormous number of users, it gives you an earnest opportunity to expand your business with people having common interests.
The desired outcomes are only possible when you learn to craft the advertisement and understand the advanced strategies. Let’s have a glimpse of all those newly Facebook advertisement types.
Types of Facebook Ads
- Image Ads: The most common advertisement kind where you can easily boost and promote the existing post from your page, with just few clicks.
- Video Ads: You can promote your short video ads on longer running videos, or they make them appear on News Feed.
- Poll Ads: This advertisement encourages the audience to participate in the poll by voting and see the overall public responses.
- Carousel Ads: Here, you can add multiple images by featuring the positive aspects of your product. The user can scroll leftwards or rightwards to see more about your product.
- Slideshow Ads: It is a more attention-drawing type, where you create shorter video ads using the images, videos, and desired headings.
- Collection Ads: The said promotion of the collection of images and videos is only for smartphones user. People can interact with added content, and interaction will open up the product page without leaving the platform.
- Instant Experience Ads: This type of ad was formerly known as Canvas. It usually pops up in full-screen format, having video on the top and photos at the bottom, and is much quicker than non-Facebook websites.
- Lead Ads: Generally, businesses uses such ads to fetch contact information from the public or viewers. Therefore, these are also limited to smartphone devices. The contact information is for useful purposes such as newsletter subscriptions.
- Messenger Ads: Facebook Messenger ads help you reach out to more than one million active users worldwide. You can easily set your advertisement for messenger placement after setting your ad.
- Stories Ads: Stories advertisements have a vertical design, and you will use these to promote your products or services using vertical videos to all those people having interests defined in the parameters.
There’s been a lot of news, creativity and innovations this year added in Facebook Ads. Although, the basic strategies remains the same always. We never recommend to compromise your practical and result-driven methods with the newer ones. However, the updated and newer methodologies and strategies are going to have more sales and customers!